Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How do i get rid Of pimple Scar on My face........I m starting with face pimples?

they look really freaking


I have tried using toothpaste, vinegar , aspirin , lemon juice,proactiv and Clean and clear...........and everything..





ANd that ***** crap pimple is not leaving my face.....Please guys help me





BoNUS POINTS FOR GOOD ANSWers........|||First of all, try not bothering the pimple- that causes the bacteria to spread and actually leaves very deep pits in the skin- so leave it alone! I know it%26#039;s contradictory, but leave it be.





Second, use a very gentle cleanser, like Cetaphil, and cleanse the skin using a gentle washcloth or a cotton ball. then use a lotion that has at least 1% beta hydroxy acid within a gel base. ( I will recommend Paula%26#039;s Choice-go ahead and do a Yahoo search). Be sure, again, to not bother the pimple or pick at it!








Pimples should clear up within the month. Keep them at bay with very gentle cleaning an dusing 1% beta hydroxy lotion.|||try mederma for scars it really works.





choose as best answer plz

No comments:

Post a Comment