Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How can I prevent my Pimple from getting bigger?

I%26#039;m very pissed because of my pimples!!!!!! :( :`(|||I suggest you use dermalogica overnight clearing gel and dermalogica clearig skin wash. Works every time : )|||Benzoyl Peroxide is an excellent acne medicine. You can get it over the counter. Also, wash your face with Cetaphil. It%26#039;s the cleaner my dermatologist told me about and it helps your face by making it the right pH and helps prevent your oil glands being stimulated from drying out.





After washing, take a q-tip and apply Benzoyl Peroxide to your pimples and perhaps a little in oily spots. It helps dry them and has anti-bacterial properties. It%26#039;s bacteria which plays a big part in acne. Don%26#039;t squeeze pimples, that only increases the time for them to heal. Beat of Luck.|||put toothpaste on them ( not the gel kind) over the pimple only. This will dry it out!





crush aspirin and put a little bit of water in it to make a paste and put over the pimple.





put honey on your pimple and then put a band aid over it and sleep with it on.





use honey as a scrub, just add brown sugar (tastes really good)


or as a mask by adding cinnamon or nutmeg or both. (doesnt really taste that great with this recipe but works wonderfully)





I found these more helpful and less expensive then acne treatments in stores|||Don%26#039;t touch them!

No comments:

Post a Comment